Where do you find yourself now in life? Can you relate better to the image of the woman with the furrowed brow that appears to be in a stressed phase in life? Or do you relate better to the image of the woman that looks more like she is free, happy and accepting of the changes in her life? She appears to have overcome them, and moved forward to a place of contentment and joy.
Unfortunately, all too many of us relate to door number one. Stressed. Depressed. Overcome. Defeated. Disillusioned. Hopeless.
Pain comes into our lives. Loss of relationship. Loss of job. Loss of a sense of self. Loss of children. Divorce. Death. Illness. Depression. Substance abuse. Stress.
My goodness, what mature, seasoned woman can say that she has not experienced at least one of these? They rock our world and make the grounds beneath us unsteady.
But we can navigate these tumultuous times in life and arrive stronger and more victorious on the other side. Please don’t feel like you have reached the end. You are at the beginning of a new level of release, acceptance, peace and unspeakable joy.
If you will walk through this program, you will find yourself on the other side, walking with your head high, your feelings validated, your heart mended, your self esteem intact, and with the peace that surpasses all understanding of man, despite your current or previous circumstances.
You see, problems are inevitable, but suffering is optional. Give yourself permission to hurt, heal, release, and move forward to a more abundant life. This program can help guide you on your journey to wellness.
Welcome to the #RxForLife Program where you will find guideposts along your journey of healing the hurting, stressful places in your life. There is a Balm in Gilead. Where do you need to apply it in your life?
In this program you will learn how to:
1) Identify your stressors
2) Identify with an importance of self
3) Learn the importance of putting yourself at the top of your busy to-do list
4) Live with joy despite your current circumstances
5) Learn to identify stress reactions in your body, mind, and spirit
6) Learn coping mechanisms to relieve stress you have identified
7) Optimize your physical and mental health
Come, journey with a board certified physician who knows what it feels like to lose your way in life. Hurts and pains are universal. They are no respecter of position, finance, or status. We all face troubles that threaten our sense of self. If you give yourself the gift of working through this program you will start taking steps in your journey to a place of health, wellness, joy, and feeling centered and in control of your responses to negative stimuli. You will enhance your life experiences forevermore.
To increase your wellness, relieve your stress, and claim your joy, you can choose to engage in one of the following #RxForLife Programs:
1. Access to the #RxForLife Workbook and to virtual consultation with Dr. Crystal Moore.
2) An eight week long virtual program that includes access to the #RxForLife Workbook and weekly group phone sessions to expound upon the workbook lessons and give you an opportunity to interact with women in similar circumstances and directly with Dr.Crystal Moore.
3) An intensive 4 week long option with the #RxForLife Workbook access and weekly 1 hour long individual coaching sessions with Dr. Crystal Moore.
4) An intensive 2 day weekend workshop that includes the #RxForLife Workbook and interaction with like minded women and the intensive teachings and leadership of Dr. Crystal Moore.
What are you waiting for? We don’t get a rehearsal in life. This is your only chance to get it right. Come, learn how to do that with grace, joy and peace. You are worth this investment in yourself!